Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mrs. T

I had no idea it would be so incredibly hard saying goodbye to Mrs. T,  Finn has been in Mrs. T's classroom the past two years at Carlsbad Montessori. Our school day started and ended with her....last Thursday was Finn's last day at preschool.  He started Kindergarten today!


Finn & Mrs. T
There are so many new beginnings in childhood, I feel it is one of the greatest differences between childhood and adulthood.  Wonder if this is where the mid-life crisis comes from.......not enough new beginnings or fresh starts! 

I will forever be grateful to Mrs. T and all she did for my Finn, her teachings and guidance will be with Finn throughout his life.

2 comments:

http://www.buscounapareja.com.ar said...

Fantastic blog! I dont think Ive seen all the angles of this subject the way youve pointed them out. Youre a true star, a rock star man. Youve got so much to say and know so much about the subject that I think you should just teach a class about it...HaHa!

http://www.seguros-baratos.com.ar said...

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah