Friday, August 12, 2011

LAS VEGAS - PART I

Yes, it's true....I brought my child to Las Vegas.  I have always said Las Vegas isn't for children, I broke my own rule in order for our entire family to attend Michael  & Jenny's wedding.  I knew other children would be attending, including Finn's cousins and his BFF Memphis which is the main reason I didn't follow my own rules.

We arrived Thursday
for the Bachelorette Party.
5:00PM Pre-Party Cocktails in Room

7:00PM El Segundo's
Cocktails & Dinner
(lots of cocktails)

Mindy enjoying the round of shots!
You know what they say......
what happens in Vegas..
10:00PM DIVAS
Drag Queen Show
(Rhiannon)

Single Ladies
(Beyonce)

Jennifer & Me after the show!
I never expected to be at a DRAG Show in Vegas for a Bachelorette party......it was so VEGAS, over the top and FUN.  Most of the drag queens put me to shame!

Jenny - The Bachelorette
Chris - Mother of the Groom
Jennifer - Sister of the Groom

Time to brag about the men folk.......while I was out partying with the girls, my husband and father-in-law watched over Finn, Kirra  and Kayla.  They took them out to dinner, walked the strip and ended up at M&M World.....three stories of M&M's at $13.00 a lb, there goes Finn's college education.  Violet and I were able to relax and enjoy ourselves without worrying about the children, priceless! 

Stay Tuned....Part II - Hoover Dam

2 comments:

http://www.obteneruncredito.com.ar said...

I use a growth hormone because I am getting older. I have noticed my skin is not as loose and my wrinkles are diminishing!

http://www.entraroutlook.com.ar said...

it is always easy to find good ski resorts online, but most of them are expensive but they are great anyway~

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah