Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL - VUSD

School districts throughout the county have already begun the 2011-2012 school year, this includes Vista Unified School District.  What this means to you and me?   
The Girls
First Day of School

Finn hasn't missed a first day of school with the girls since birth. This was the earliest one to date, we were there at 6:30AM.  Can you believe I had Finn out of bed at 5:45?  I can't believe it and I was there!!  It was totally worth seeing the girls off to school in their new school clothes even if Finn didn't want to pose for photos. 

Angie now has a Freshman & an Eighth Grader enrolled in school,  Kirra is attending Angie's Alma Mater......Vista High School.
Go Vista Panthers!

Can't wait to hear about their first day of school.

1 comment:

http://www.horoscopo-gratis.com.ar said...

Good blog post, very beneficial. I wonder why the other professionals of this sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers' base already!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah