Tuesday, August 30, 2011

KINDERGARTEN ORIENTATION


The day before school starts, Magnolia Elementary has the Kindergartner's visit the school for the following reasons:

1.  To meet their Teacher
2.  See their classroom 
3.  Familiarize with Class Mates
4.  Diminish Fear (for parent & student)

The most important of these:  Diminish FEAR!!  I can't tell you who has been more nervous and out of sorts the past few days....Finn or myself

I've always prided myself in being spontaneous and adaptable to change.  I've been lying to myself.....I'm not ready for change, at least where Finn is concerned.  It's going to fast, he is growing up too soon....schools & teachers are changing....... Good Grief, stop the clock!  

I picked Finn up from his grandparents and together we headed up to his school for the orientation.  (Another sadness, he will no longer be with his grandparents on Mondays & Fridays.....change, eek)  Do I feel a panic attack coming on?

The orientation was exactly what Finn & I needed.....we met the teacher, LOVE her!!!  Saw the classroom, LOVE IT!!!  Met up with Finn's BFF who is also in the same class, PRAYERS ANSWERED!! 

Life is good again.....
all is right in the world,
we will survive Kindergarten!!

Stay posted....photo's of Back to School Dinner, motto & first day of school to come.

1 comment:

http://salud-noticias.blogspot.com said...

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah