Thursday, August 11, 2011

JENNY'S BABY SHOWER

Jenny and I have known each other for fourteen years.  I knew her before pregnancy, marriage and college and still can't believe she is grown up and having a baby of her own.

She is due in October...know what this means?  BABY SHOWER!!  I love going to baby showers, boy or girl it doesn't matter.  I enjoy the multi-generational group of woman that congregate at Baby Showers, it always leads to entertaining conversation......not to mention yummy food and silly games!

The Baby Shower took place in a  beautiful beach home in Laguna,  I wanted to take this floral arrangement home!

The attention to detail was evident throughout the party; porcelain china, sterling silver and crystal goblets, I never wanted to leave.  See what I mean about baby showers?   I wish you all could have tasted the Cold Cucumber Soup...we tried to figure out what was in it....still working on that, will keep you posted.

I wore pink in honor of Baby Edwards.....
if I haven't mentioned, Jenny is having a girl!!!

Jenny & Me

I loved how the china pattern
matched the floral arrangements.
 

Remember what I said earlier about the woman at Baby Showers?  This photo says it all, you have Jenny's Great Aunt from Pasadena, she was adorable and in her 90's, there is Jenny who just turned 30 and then Mary who barely turned 40.  
I  absorbed all they had to say, enjoyed being in their presence......and knew I was fortunate to have had this time with them together,  Womanhood at it's finest!      

1 comment:

http://www.comoobtenerelcuil.com.ar said...

Welcome to Sagnasty as the locals like to call it!!! I was at Saginaw children's zoo today and thought of you. We'd love to get together. I'm always looking for something fun to do. We'd also love to have you to dinner. Do you need any stuff while your here? Get my number from Gloria. Oh in case you don't remember...I'm Gloria's sister. We met at the wedding last year.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah