Thursday, August 25, 2011

LAS VEGAS - PART III

Bringing children on any vacation takes planning, going to Las Vegas...a town full of adult entertainments takes serious military strategic planning!  I knew I would need to carefully plan & schedule what we could do with a 5 year old in tow.....PLAN A: POOL!!

A big chunk of time was spent at the Flamingo Pool.....no better way to cool off in 100+ degree weather!

Finn was the first down the slide

I keep telling Todd we need to lock her in the closet, she looks too much like Bo Derek in this photo.  Todd better get his shotgun ready....

I can't tell you who had more fun on the slides, Todd or the children!  The lifeguards gave them some helpful hints on going faster....legs up.

Happy Smiles

Kayla's Turn

All Mine 

1 comment:

http://www.renovar-dni.com.ar said...

Hi, I've been reading and enjoying your posts for some time now. I enjoy your spin on the topics. I'm finally going to bookmark your website so I can keep returning to it. I continuously happen upon it and keep thinking it's spectacular but never saving it. See you next time! Keep posting us with these great essays!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah