Monday, January 31, 2011

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

We put Finn to bed, picked up the house, secured the doors, turned the lights off and went to bed.  We had been asleep for about an hour when I heard Todd jump up and ask for the Kabar Marine Fighting knife I keep under my pillow (makes me feel safe).  Off he went into the dark, he returned a few minutes later telling me he heard something.  In the middle of explaining this to me I heard off in the distance.....
"To infinity and Beyond"

Buzz Lightyear was alive and vocal in Finn's bedroom.  I told Todd what it was, he removed Buzz from Finn's room and placed him on the kitchen table and returned to bed. 

Minutes later we heard "I come in peace", Buzz wouldn't stop talking.  Todd got back up from bed and stomped off to the kitchen.  As I snuggled deeper into the down feather bed I could hear Todd mumbling and trying to figure out how to remove the batteries, it was hilarious from my point of view.    He finally figured it out and put Buzz to rest, until this morning when Finn wanted the batteries back in.....I will let you know if we have a repeat performance tonight!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

LOL, been there before! How on earth do you sleep with a knife under your pillow and somehow not stab yourself in your sleep.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah