Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am still here, just took a much needed break from my usual activities.  No blogging, no photo's, no diet, no schedule(don't panic, I still got on my treadmill everyday)....just absorbing the fact that we are now in 2011.  What is in store for me? To be honest, I have been extremely introverted the past few weeks, focused on all things Tiffiney...my health, my family, my career, my education....I could go on and on but will spare you the boredom.

What do you think of my new glasses?  Finn calls me Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp version).  Good Grief...what was I thinking...I look like a bug!  However, I do like the way my nose looks.  Wonder why I never noticed before how much I like my nose.....see I am focusing on me again.  Poor Toddly.

First on my list for 2011.....
find new sunglasses asap!

Happy New Year 2011....will post pictures from Christmas 2010 this evening.

2 comments:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

hahaha you do look like willy wonka too funny!!! finn is good! lol.... fun pic! love you

The Chavez Family said...

Yes, I agree too! Love your nose Tiff!! :-)
Looking forward to those Christmas pics! Love ya

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah