Sunday, January 16, 2011

WARM DELICIOUS DAY

Even though Southern California has mild weather with minor variences from hot to cold, we feel like we've been given a gift whenever we have a day in January that hits the high 70's to low 80's.

Today was that day.........what to do, what to do.............to the beach we go! 

I wish I had my camera....in the rush to get out the door to take advantage of the awesome weather I forgot to pack my camera in the beach bag.  My cell phone enabled me to get at least one shot.  Kirra and Kayla having fun with the hole Kirra had dug and no that is not a wine bottle but a Martineli's Apple Cider bottle!

The colors in the late afternoon sky as the sun set was beyond words.......sometimes it's hard to believe we actually live here!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah