Tuesday, February 1, 2011

QUIET

Saturday night I relaxed with a cup of Chamomile tea and a good book while Todd and Finn turned the house into Allied Command and played Nerf War, every so often a nerf bullet would fly past the pages of my book.  

I became immersed in my book and didn't realize how much time has passed.  At the same time I also noticed how quiet the house had become, I put my book down to see what they were up to, this is what I found.....

Nerf war must have worn them out, I watched over them for a little bit.....absorbing their tranquility and closeness.  These moments in my life are my most treasured!  If my life were to end right now, this is the image I would take with me forever.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Glad you were able to enjoy your book & cup o tea. The picture is adorable. Nerf battles really tire me out as well, Finn!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah