Monday, August 10, 2009

NEW HAIRCUT

I have never been in a hurry to cut Finn's hair. I wonder if subconsciously I relate to Samson in the Bible Story, he was never to cut his hair or he would lose his great strength. Instead of losing strength I am losing a part of Finn's babyhood/childhood, removed from me forever.

Am I becoming a neurotic mother, or just a mother not ready to let even the littlest part of Finn leave me? This being said, Finn's hair was getting in the way, during swim lessons he was always having to brush it aside, at times I noticed he looked unkempt, even after a thorough brushing . I put aside my neurotic feelings and let his grandparents take him to get a hair cut

.

Finn's New Look - I love it!!
Many positives have come about due to this haircut. No more hair in the eyes during swim practice, you can see his lovely lashes and eyes without intrusion of hair, but most importantly...........
I get to style his hair with gel/wax, spike it up!!!

As Finn will tell you, just like Ethan's at school. He sits very still and let's me style it, he couldn't wait to get to school to show off his new hair.

Moral of this story, the locks may be gone but Finn and I have a new experience to share together.........
Hair Sculpting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!!!
Kayla

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...

I love Finn's new 'do'. I hope Violet gave you a BIG hug for me last night!

Anonymous said...

This pretty much aged him a year...he's such a big kid with this new haircut! I miss you guys! ~Allie

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah