Wednesday, August 19, 2009

C.H.P. IN THE HOUSE

Let it be known far and wide, we have a C.H.P. Officer in the family. Don't know what C.H.P. stands for?!?!?!? California Highway Patrol. After many grueling months at the academy, away from his wife and children, Caleb graduated from the CHP Academy in Sacramento, CA. I can't tell you how proud I am of him, I wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds.

Saturday night Patty hosted a Graduation Party for Caleb, they have an amazing group of friends and family who have always believed in Caleb, no matter what he chose to do......and boy did he choose. I feel safer already knowing he will be patrolling our freeways.

Finn- The Badge - The Super Hero

Finn has a new Super Hero, Officer Caleb. To my little boy nothing rates higher than a job with a gun, driving a car with flashing lights...oh and lets not forget a shiny, star shaped badge!!!

Cousins
Caleb & Lorenzo
And yes ladies, they are both happily married!!

Brother & Sister - Sister & Sister
Family
This looks like Happiness to me


Ella, Caitlin, Caley, Ted, Cherryl
Love all Around
2nd Generation Cousins
Ella - Finn - Caitlin - Caley
Finn is one lucky boy.
Caley had the most popular toy of the evening.....
C.H.P. Cruiser
I regret I don't have any pictures of Caleb and Patty together. Her father took some amazing photos at the Graduation, one specifically stands out in my mind, her pinning the CHP Badge on her husband. I hope to borrow a few to post on my blog, with permission first of course. She deserves a badge of her own, but in 18k solid gold with lettering in diamonds.

I close this post with the following warning................
Next time you drive down my culd-de-sac you better
watch your speed
or I am sending
my cousin after you!!!!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah