Friday, June 17, 2011

PRE-K GRADUATION

Another mile stone has come and gone.....


Finn graduated from Pre-K this week!

We have enjoyed every minute of Finn's time at Carlsbad Montessori.  The thought of leaving his teachers, the director, the parents and all of Finn's friends about does me in.  I tear up even now as I write this, Finn started here at two!!! 

Todd keeps reminding me that this is the natural progression of Finn's education.  I will say goodbye to this chapter and look forward to the new chapter awaiting Finn in the Fall.

3 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

Oh darn, I wish you would have told us about his graduation I would have tried to have been there! Congratulations Finn! Kindergarten is the real deal!! Haha Love you!!

Auntie Kara

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...

I haven't read your blog for a while, so I just caught up on the last few months. Sitting here with tears in my eyes because I love and miss you all so much. Hard to believe it's been almost a YEAR since you were here. I'm going to some meetings in San Diego in August for a few days...hoping maybe I can stay an extra day and spend some time with all of you. Love you! Debbie

http://www.ayudaparadejardefumar.org said...

I think what it really requires is an online business model other than selling ads. Until someone finds a different viable way to make money, this is what we're stuck with.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah