Thursday, June 16, 2011

EXPLORER 200

Looking for
inexpensive Summer fun? 
For $19.95 and impressive lung power you can have fun in the Ocean or Pool with the Explorer 200!  Not sure where you can find one.....Toys R Us or Big Lots.
Off he goes to explore the Pacific,
NOT!!

Kayla and Finn enjoying the Explorer 200 before the official launch.  If you don't have access to a Pool or Ocean it makes a great place to eat your lunch or dinner. 
Official Launch by Girl Power

The launch was successful!  I was most impressed with their ability to climb in once they were in deeper water.  I would still be hanging onto the side.....

Now I am starting to worry....how far are they going to paddle?  I don't think the Explorer 200 is rated for a trip across the Pacific to Catalina Island.  Wonder if I should have told them that before they launched.....  

Part of the Boat Crew

Part II - Pool Launch
After picking up Carmel Machiato's & Coffee's at It's a Grind, we headed home to try the boat out in the pool. 


Perfect fit!

Navy Seal Kirra

Water Football
Touchdown

Perfect Catch 

Does Kirra catch it? 
My money is on YES!


Finn is the luckiest 5 year old boy I know, flanked on both sides by beautiful mermaids.....we had a lovely evening.  
Viva La Explorer 200


1 comment:

http://www.santaparanoia.com/como-usar-el-celular-de-modem-para-conectarse-a-internet/ said...

How did you get to be this good? Its amazing to see someone put so much passion into a subject. Im glad I came across this. Im glad I took the time to read on past the first paragraph. Youve got so much to say, so much to offer. I hope people realise this and look into your page.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah