Friday, June 10, 2011

LIGHT

This time of year when the clock hits 4pm, the afternoon light filters through my living room windows and envelopes all it touches with a warmth and richness!  Needless to say, I love being in my living room at this time of day. 

We were getting ready to leave for a late afternoon/early evening dinner at the beach.....we were waiting on Finn's father who couldn't find his fishing tackle, sigh.....Typical!  As I entered the living room Finn was cast in the afternoon glow enveloping the room, for once he wasn't pestering us to hurry or whine about where his beach toys were....he was just leaning against the wall in the golden light. 

I will remember this image always....but in case I forget it was digitally captured for the ages!

It's that time of year,
open your windows, 
let the sunshine in!

1 comment:

http://www.zetaonline.com.ar/2013/04/avg-antivirus-gratis-para-tablets.html said...

This is quite wonderful art! I work in this building, and I have never seen City Hall look so good! :)

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah