Sunday, July 10, 2011

HOSP GROVE TRAILS

When I was driving to work Friday morning all I saw were people outdoors.  Everywhere I looked, they were walking to the beach loaded with beach gear, there were boys on bicycle's with fin's and spear guns, kids  were playing hopscotch and senior citizens were walking their dogs.  There seemed to be more people walking & on bikes than in cars................... 

These images stayed with me all day and I knew when I got off  work I didn't want to be inside.  I needed to be out in the hot July heat with all the other people.  I wanted to walk, hike, perspire, breathe deep of the outdoor air....with Finn and Todd in tow of course.

Hosp Grove Trails popped into my mind as I approached home.....now I just had to convince Todd & Finn.  No trouble at all, they were in the car quicker than I could change into hiking clothes.

(Finn & Todd found the uprooted Eucalyptus tree the ideal location for their fox hole, I felt slightly concerned for other hikers, can you imagine what must have gone through their minds seeing these two as they looked up the trail, thank goodness they were targeting varmints)

Hosp Grove Trails are in Carlsbad, they are surrounded by Eucalyptus Trees and provide Easy/Moderate trails.  Elevations range from 0 to 100 ft....perfect for the three of us.  We had gorgeous views of the Buena Vista Lagoon as we hiked various trails through the eucalyptus groves.  When we reached the top we watched the sun settle on the horizon.....this is exactly what I had in mind when I drove home from work.  Quality of Life is my new mantra!!!  Make it happen, create your own happy moments.

1 comment:

http://www.cartasdeamorgratis.com.ar said...

Im not going to say what everyone else has already said, but I do want to comment on your knowledge of the topic. Youre truly well-informed. I cant believe how much of this I just wasnt aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. Im truly grateful and really impressed.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah