Monday, June 13, 2011

FLAG DAY MY WAY

Can you guess what I am doing?
I am sewing American Flags on 
Finn & Todd's shirts for tomorrow.
Yes....it is Flag Day June 14th!
Time to bring out the flags and American Patriotic Swag!

I pulled the Sewing Machine out after I put Finn to bed,  Finn personally went and picked out his own patch at our local Military Surplus store.....I can't wait to show him the finished results in the morning. 

Now on to Todd's work shirt.....
I felt so domestic this evening!   
Trying on my hubby's shirt to make sure the flag was centered, Perfectly aligned!

He loved it....tomorrow both my boys with venture out in the world proudly showing off their American Flags, don't forget to put out your flags!  For those of you who don't know, Flag Day Observance encourages visual displays of the American Flag for the entire week.   

Forever May you Wave

2 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

That's awesome Tiffiney that your teaching Finn to be Patriotic! Love your idea! Thanks for posting! Love u guys!

http://inversioncredito.com/en-que-ahorrar/ said...

Your blog is fine. I just want to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing way too much and it takes away from what youve got to say --which I think is really important. I dont know if you didnt think that your words could hold everyones attention, but you were wrong.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah