Saturday, February 26, 2011

FOR KAYLA

I apologize, my days have been long and full this February.  I have found it hard getting to my blog, thanks to a comment from my niece Kayla, I am back!!!

Baseball.....one of the reasons my month has been full.  Practices have begun!  Finn is loving it, it's all about baseball in our home right now.  Who would have thought?  I will say with some chagrin that I am enjoying it as well. 

There is something about baseball that renews my faith in America.  Our world is going through some major changes and it is easy to sink into despair over the future of our country but when you see these 5 & 6 year old children running bases, catching balls and hitting pop flys........life goes on, they are our future.  

Finn running to 1st Base

Finn loves running bases!  

Finn and Canyon making it home!
(Canyon goes to school with Finn)

We ride our bikes to practice, the Pine Baseball Fields are only a few blocks from our home.  After practice we pedal into downtown Carlsbad for ice cream at Vinaka's! 

Enjoy your weekend everyone! 
Try not to float away!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Thanks tiff love you! Miss u! We are going to Disneyland tomorrow I will tell u his it is!
Kayla

The Chavez Family said...

You are back! Missed your posting for a while! I'm so glad Fin is ok! What a scary incident at Balboa Park! Keep us informed of Fins games we will try our best to be there. Have a wonderful time at Disneyland! Love you guys!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah