Thursday, July 21, 2011

4th of July

(Love my Havaianas)

4th of July this year was a little more subdued than our usual style.  No block party, no trip to Boston to hear the canon's go off to the 1812 Overture.......we stayed home, enjoyed our pool....laid  out with family and watched fireworks in our cul-de-sac (thanks to our neighbors recent trip to Arizona).

Finn spent most of the day in the pool re-enacting Navy SEAL missions, hence the CAMO Face Paint.  He even recruited Grandpa Robert & Tiago for his SEAL Team.  My father had bruises appear the next day, seriously!  Finn doesn't believe in nepotism.....his motto "embrace the pain"

Devon & Tiago cooling off
(Yes, CAMO paint on Tiago, this is serious business)

My Dad actually relaxing poolside!

It came to pass.....I, Tiffiney was finally able to relax and enjoy my new lounge chair's.  Mother's Day gift from Vi & Gus that I hadn't been able to find the time to use. 

I relaxed in the sunshine with my dad....relishing our time together under the orange tree, enjoying the sun and conversation, this was my favorite part of the day...even better than fireworks!

POOL FUN
Can you spot Devon? 
Pato just dunked her, see any blond hair?


Tiago climbing the rope ladder to the Navy SEAL fort.  This play structure was money well spent....on most days this is where you can find Finn and the neighbor boys.

Did I mention who stopped by?
Ironman cooled off in our pool.

What more can you ask for on the 4th of July?!?!?!?!?  Hope yours was relaxing with some water in sight....even if it was a tall glass of ice-water!  Nothing wrong with keeping it simple.

2 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

Great pics Tiff! Looks like everyone was having a good time! :-)

http://www.visitareuropa.com.ar said...

Im a huge fan already, man. Youve done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where youre coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. Great stuff and I cant wait to read more of your blogs. What youve got to say is important and needs to be read.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah