Friday, September 24, 2010

MISS SAIGON

Last night was the final performance for our 2010 Season Passes to the Moonlight Ampitheatre.  On the venue was Miss Saigon.......


Have you seen it?  For Mary and I, this was a first and I must say when they mention "Adult Subject Matter" in the playbill I now know what they mean.

Did they really just say *itch &*hit at a musical?  Are those really scantily clothed girls in gogo cages gyrating on the stage?  I'm not a prud just totally unprepared for an "R" rated performance.

The opening scene was filled with American Gi's dancing about with bare chests.....and boy had they been working out!  Mary and I were riveted.

Best part: an actual helicopter descended from the ceiling onto center stage!
and a Pink Cadillac Convertible!
Overall another amazing evening under the stars at Moonlight Ampitheatre, perfect way to spend the first night of Fall.  Until next year, Au Revoir...

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Dang!! GI's with muscles!! lol.. and I wasnt invited because why?... lol!!! Sounds like you had a great time!!! Love you

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah