Thursday, March 11, 2010

SUNDAY AFTERNOON IN THE BASEMENT

Definition of Basement:
A Room/Space below the Main Floor.

Technically my room can be called a basement,
it is below my main floor....if only by three feet.

This is our California version of a basement.........our room next to the garage.  This room has been a rental unit, home gym, storage dump, guest bedroom and now evolved into our....
Reading/Gaming/Home Theatre Room

 It even has it's own bathroom complete with shower,
and the most comfortable pull out bed with down pillows.


It is nice having a room seperate from the main house where dogs and cats can sleep without fear of their owners shooing them out, where little boys can watch movies (Batman) without interuptions from parents and where I can read late into the night surrounded by my beloved books in total peace and quiet. 

Come check it out,
you may find yourself playing X-Box live with Uncle Rob.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Wow, that room really has changed a lot! Since I haven't been to your house in over three years, I probably won't recognize it anymore.... fireplace, "basement", etc.

PS Don't even get me started on the xbox...

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Such a good boy!!!! Relaxing with his cat and enjoying the movie! Tiago is so not there!! He pesters the cant constantly!!!! He thinks its funny! There is no way Mema would ever lay on Tiago. What a neat picture!! Finn and Delilah. Awh Finn is so big now, tell him to stop growing and stay a little boy forever!! I love you Finn :) SEe you tomorrow!!!

The Chavez Family said...

Delilah is really sweet even if she has Grace Jone's attack syndrome! Hahaha just kidding! (we just watched Conan the Barbarian starring Arnold Swarzineger and Grace Jones! haha) :-)
She's mellowed out a lot. When I watched Finn every friday I remember her climbing into my lap. She also loved Fin!! Very sweet pic tiff. I want to come watch a movie with you guys,,, in the basement!! Love your description! LOve you!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah