Monday, March 1, 2010

MARCH

Ahhhhhhh MARCH

Spring is in the air, you can sense it......you can feel it.......you can see it (especially in my home).  Thanks to my anniversary, our home is adorned in colorful, fragrant blooming flowers.  I feel like Eliza in My Fair Lady, let's just pray I don't break out in song.

Floral Arrangement from Todd
(Finn picked out the color)

The roses opened beautifully!

Floral Arrangement from Vi & Gus

This is the most exquisite color gerber daisy I have ever seen!!!

1 comment:

The Chavez Family said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for holding Chloe. She loves spending time with her Aunties!! I'm so proud of Fin and Tiago for doing so well adapting to the 5 yr old class!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah