Wednesday, March 31, 2010

RE-INVENTION


Ever see a cupcake stand? 

They've become very popular and can be purchased at Costco, Michaels, Pier 1....a multitude of places.  They are a great invention and the perfect way to display cupcakes. 
I decided to change it up a little.........today was Finn's Easter Party at school and I was tired of making cupcakes. 

Instead of cupcakes, I added grass and candy stuffed eggs. 


Today was months end for me at work, so Todd being the amazing husband he is....lightened my morning load by taking Finn to school which included bringing the Egg Holder....

Who wants to take a guess
that it made it to school
without any missing eggs?

2 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

Ok, since you mentioned it I'll have to say there was at least one missing egg! Sorry Todd! Just kidding!! hahaha Beautiful idea, Love it much!

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

I will take Todds side and say he made it with all his eggs.. wait that sounds kind of funny :) Love it!! Such a great idea!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah