Thursday, March 11, 2010

BIRTHDAY CUPCAKES

My childhood encompassed the 70's and 80's where you could still bring homemade treats to your classroom on your birthday.

Times have changed, if you are raising children today you will know most schools only accept "store bought" treats due to allergies (they need to see the ingredient label). 

I ask you, how sad is this?  

Thanks goodness for Finn's preschool, they accept homemade treats!  Last night as midnight drew near, visions of my mother staying up late finishing school treats came to mind.  I could feel her right beside me as I dyed shredded coconut green.  I am glad I can do this for Finn and if honest with myself, gather as much enjoyment from this as he does.

Brontosaurus

 Pterodactyl

 Zebra

 Plethera of Animals

 What do you think of my hand dyed grass? 
Look real? 

I still can't get over the fact that Saturday my little one will be FOUR!

3 comments:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

So cute Tiff. I cant believe Finn will be Four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tiago and I cant wait for Saturday at Legoland!!! Tiago keeps asking is the Legoland trip with Finn today?
Love you guys!!

The Chavez Family said...

Wow! I love the idea! Very creative Tiff! I want one, can I pick one up on my way home from work tonight? haha, xoxo Fin is getting so big! I love him so much!! :-)

Moonstarfire100 said...

Happy Birthday Finn!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah