Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tiago Turns Three


Has it really been three years since we headed off to see Tiago for the first time at Scripps Encinitas Hospital?

Birthday Boy with balloons, presents and a birthday foam sword!!!
What more could you ask for?

Grandpa helping Tiago open his gifts.


Tiago was a good sport, his cousin Finn could barely stand it, he wanted to open and play with it all. He had a hard time accepting it was Tiago's birthday not his......a lesson we all must learn, eventually.

Tiago blew out the candle on the first try.
I adore the look on his face!
As I close this post, I reflect back to the beginning of Finn's third year and find myself excited for Tiago's parents. This next phase in Tiago's young life will be such a delight with new discoveries, increased vocabulary, slight independence......I am loving three!!!

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Awhhh Tiffiney :) You brought tears to me eyes!! I just love this post. Tomorrow I have to put my bday post up of Tiago. I have all my pics of tiago on my office computer. Thanks for a wonderful evening.. Cant believe its been 3 years!! Thanks again for the lovely pictures. I need a camera!!! And goodness when Finn cries he breaks my heart. Even as a baby when he would cry there is something in his expression that just tears your heart out.. Such a wonderful newphew I have. I love that boy dearly!! Love you

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah