Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eeeeeeeek!!!

It can't be?
Is it really?
Are my eyes failing me?

A Long Gray Hair
This morning as I was styling my hair, I noticed one strand of hair wouldn't stay in place and stood out in contrast to the strands around it. Upon closer inspection, I gasped and screamed.......Oh No!!! A gray hair. It was at least four inches long and had a mind of its own. I immediately ran to get my fiskars and cut it off at the base. Wondering why I didn't pull it out?

Old Wives Tale #3,013
If you pull out a gray hair,
it will be replaced by ten more in the same location.

If you are wondering what to get me for my next birthday.........
hair dye!!!

6 comments:

Allie said...

LOL I've heard that old wives tale...but I always would say, "How do you know they will be gray?" Right? They could be your normal color :)

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Pato had one grey hair I pulled it out months ago and have not seen one new grey hair since!! haha I have found the best new hair dye for you!! Its called punk rock pink! lol :) okay cheesy joke :) lol..

Unknown said...

I think this is normal. However, why didn't you mention you found the hair on your chin. Once again your blog made me sick....

Coach Cougar Bait aka Puma Hunter!

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Oh dear!!! Rob is something!!! haha.. I decided to write another comment, you look alot like mom in the pic!

Rob your terribly funny!!!

rachelle johnson said...

YOU'RE freaking out?! I found a grey hair and i'm still 17! I went ahead and pulled it out though and luckily none have grown in it's place. Ugh I'm gonna grey early, watch.

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...

Welcome to my world, Tif. Did you notice I have blond highlights? Now you know why. =|

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah