Thursday, October 29, 2009

2 Days till HALLOWEEN

When I dropped Finn off at school this morning there was a noticeable elevated level of excitement amongst the children.....a vibration of anticipation. Halloween was near!!!! I was surrounded by 3 and 4 year olds all wanting to tell me what there were going to be for Halloween.........kitty, princess, pirate, transformer....the list goes on and on.

As I climbed back into my car to head to work I noticed a higher level of excitement in me as well. Thank you children.....Halloween is only two days away, pumpkins to carve, costumes to finish and candy to buy. All must be done within the next 48 hours. Are you ready?

Last night as I was looking through old photos, I
found these of Halloween from years gone by, enjoy!
Finn's First Halloween - 2006 Lion

Snow White (Kayla) & Mulan (Kirra)
Halloween 2003
Halloween Table at Grandma Edna's 2005


Lion eating Baby - St Anne's Halloween Carnival 2006

Farmer Todd and Wife- San Marcos Pumpkin Patch 2006


Last Years Halloween 2008

Teddy - Pennsylvania Pumpkin Patch 2006

Trick O Treating 2007

Rancho Del Oro Halloween 2007 Drew,Julianna, Lucas and Kayla

2 comments:

Allie said...

i will never get tired of seeing finn's lion costume pictures. It's like that costume was made just for him. SO CUTE!

The Chavez Family said...

I love Finn in Lion suit eating baby!! So funny!! Thanks for the review of past Halloweens!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah