Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SPRING READING RECOMMENDATION

Garden Spells
by Sarah Addison Allen


In a garden surrounded by a tall fence, tucked away behind a small, quiet house in an even smaller town, is an apple tree that is rumored to bear a very special sort of fruit. ... (not my words, from the back flap)
I was surprised to find out that Garden Spells was Sarah Addison Allen's first novel. I read this book last Spring and thought it should be brought back out. It was read in a single weekend, after my house was laid to rest....out came Garden Spells and my book light!

I fell in love with Claire and Sydney, I laughed, I cried...I was sad to see it end. I am never ready to let go of a story, the people, the places....I get way too attached........sigh.

I pass on Garden Spells to you,
please read it this Spring/Summer!
p.s. let me know what you think......and please pass on a recommendation to me...I am always looking for the next great read!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah