Friday, April 10, 2009

GOOD FRIDAY

On this Good Friday,
I open my doors and windows and let the sunshine in. I can feel the sunshine hit my skin, slowly seep beyond and go straight to my inner being.........pure Vitamin D in it's purest form.
I have much to be thankful for, all of you reading this are a huge part of that!!!! May we take this day to just let the sunshine in. Be thankful for what we have, the big and the small. Be thankful to a son of god who made the ultimate sacrifice.
This morning, when I opened the top of my Dutch Door, up jumped Samson....so not only am I embraced in sunlight, but with the enthusiatic love of my yellow lab!!!
Small things!

Postscript: My Dutch Door, I have always wanted one....and if by magic.....one recently came our way, free to us from Bethany! I use it everyday! Small things.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a thrill to see and read about my beautiful family. Thank you sweet Tiffany for taking the time and energy to show the world your wonderful world. Kiss them for me will ya? Love, Aunt Mickey & Uncle Charlie

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah