Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAY 2009

Valentine's Day....a day for lovers......well, for me my memories of Valentine's Day begins as a child....coming home from school and on the dining room table a See's Candy Heart and a book or something else just as special, just for me, from my parents....the love between parent and child.....that is how my Valentine's Days began.....and will continue with my own child.

Homemade cards from Finn for Todd and I
(I love homemade)


Finns Valetine's gifts from mommy and daddy
(Mother, notice the See's heart and book)

Finn openeing card Valentine's morning...he was so excited! His school had been prepping him all month.

Finn's gift he made for mommy and daddy at school

Flower Creation from Violet

Flowers from my mother and father

Another handmade valentine card, handmade by my mother and designed specifically with me in mind, airplanes, travel, Eiffel tower, fleur de lis...does she know me well?

Handmade lavender sache from my sister Devon
(already in my lingerie drawer)
and of course there has to be champagne and candles for the adults....
thank you my dear friend Mary!!!

I will say, this has been one of the best Valentine's I have had, so many beautiful handmade creations from lavender sache's to floral creations....thank you all!!!! It is extremely appreciated. Oh, and thank you Toddly for adding to my Twilight box and for I-touch accessories.

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah