Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Best Friend Forever!!! Mary & Tiff

HOW TO SPEND THE PERFECT MONDAY.....leave work a little bit early, meet your best friend at the theatre for the seventh viewing of Twilight (Yes Rob, I know this adds up to $70.00 but I didn't pay for them all, honest....)
After the movie ended......we headed to Bruno's Italian restaurant for homemade pasta and fine red wine....(notice my red face, think I had red wine?!?!?!?)

Mary, Madeline, Me and Will


Me and Will

Mary and her fabulous children!!

I must add this little side note, you will notice Finn is absent from the pics.I would have loved having Finn but just knew he wouldn't be able to sit through the movie. My awesome husband took Finn to the airport to watch planes and eat Senior Pedros mexican food so I could have time with Mary and Edward....Love you TODDLY!!!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah