Thursday, December 23, 2010

TRIMMING THE TREE

Every year Violet & Gus have us over to trim their tree.  This year Violet decided upon a Blue Spruce living tree.  I love it, I think Todd and I are going to try a living tree next year....

This has been the best Christmas so far,  Finn is so excited about all things Christmas that I have found a freshness and excitement I haven't felt since my own childhood.  How can you not smile when your son wakes up singing Christmas carols?  It is the cutest thing ever!

Trimming the Tree together
Families are Forever

This photo brings tears to my eyes, will I ever get tired of seeing my husband putting ornaments on the tree. 
 
While we were busy hanging ornaments, Kirra was in the kitchen making Carrot Cake cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting for her Bowling birthday party the next day.

She used real, edible flowers dipped in chocolate for the toppers, compliments of her grandmother.

Aren't they just lovely?

Didn't she do a beautiful job? 

We were even visited  by angels,
they were a sight to behold.

Merry Christmas Everyone

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah