Friday, December 10, 2010

40

For those of you not living on planet Earth and haven't heard the news, I TURNED FORTY!  I know it is just a number but I can't believe forty years have come and gone!  I loved my thirties and am praying this new decade is just as fullfilling! 

My brother and his wife along with their three beatiful children sent 40 Long Stemmed Pink Roses to my work.  Biggest boquet I have received to date!

My birthday fell on a weekday...which meant I spent the day at work surrounded by presents, flowers, wine and chocolate with visits from friends and family. 

The roses englufed my kitchen table

Presents from Kara - Devon - Robert
This was the birthday of siblings......all three of my siblings honored and took part in my birthday!  Both my sisters stopped by to wish me a Happy Birthday and to shower me with gifts.  I was surrouned by them all!  I LOVE YOU KARA, DEVON and ROBERT.  Forever we will be sisters and brother....thank you all for making my birthday one of the best ever!

You want to know what Finn and Todd gave me?!?!?!?!?  Can you guess?!?!?!?

P.S.  Thanks Robert for all your input......your Sales Skills paid off on my husband and I reaped the rewards! 

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Where are the pics from our night at the cedar creek and starbucks.. those were awesome pics!!!! if they are on moms camera I will post! Was truly a great eveing!!! Happy Birthday Tiffiney!!!! You look great at 40!! See you tonight for a much needed girls night out!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah