Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CEDAR CREEK INN - SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO

When my parents started asking me what I wanted to do for my birthday.....all I could say was "Cedar Creek Inn".  I LOVE their Crab Cakes.........need I say more?

My wish came to true, at first I thought it was just going to be Todd, Finn and I with my parents..............much to my surprise, my entire family was there waiting in surprise....even my niece and nephew! 

Cedar Creek Inn - San Juan Capistrano

My birthday falls at a beautiful time of year........everything is decorated for Christmas, including the lobby at the restaurant.  Our table was right next to the 12' Christmas tree, perfect for dining with 3 children under the age of 4. 
After dinner we strolled around Old San Juan.......at one point my father stopped us all to share his memories regarding the night I was born.  It was very special, tears were shed!  I even learned some new tidbits about the night before my birth.  My poor father had no idea what was in store for him!!

Lovely Ladies Window Shopping
Me - Kara - Mother - Devon

Your eyes aren't deceiving you....
the MEN Window Shopping
Men Lounging
(Best Starbucks Coffee Shop Ever,
in an old warehouse in Ole' San Juan)

Cousins enjoying Christmas Cookies from
Grandma Cher & Grandpa Robert

It's not very often that we find ourselves all together, out and about relaxing over a cup of coffee or hot chocolate....it was wonferful, this was my view as I came back with my Mocha...my beautiful family filled up half the coffee shop.

We finished the evening at my parents.....we walked their street to view the Life Size Nativity Scene at one of their neighbors....it was the best one  have seen.  Where can I find one like this? 

The children loved Baby Jesus!

The Grandchildren finished the evening assisting Grandma Cher with her German Erzgebirgische Candle Nativity. 

Thank you family for giving me a fabulous Birthday Evening!!  Memories created to last a lifetime....I hear Mom and Dad are going to head back to the coffee shop as soon as time permits.....enjoy and think of me!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah