Monday, October 11, 2010

PUMPKIN PATCH

How to beat Monday night blues?
Head over to your local pumpkin patch!

What is your favorite kind of  pumpkin?

Short and Squat
Tall and Skinny
Lop sided
Distorded
Extra Extra Large

My personal favorite? I love them all but find myself drawn to the pear shaped ones, wonder why, haha!

I never get tired of these glorious vegetables! 

Picking our Pumpkins
Serious Business
Does my son know how to take a centered photograph or what?

Gentle my son with the giant hands.....

Can anyone tell me what type of chicken this is?
Very different feather pattern.

The entire family gets involved with feeding the animals.....


 Finn found his perfect pumpkin,
and my dream pumpkin....

Pear Shaped Masterpiece

So after you have found & paid for your perfect pumpkin you must finish the evening up with Hot Chocolate and Cafe Mocha's, which we most definitely did!

Hot Chocolate anyone?
Happy Pumpkin Hunting!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah