Friday, October 22, 2010

CINDERELLA/PERFORMING ARTS CENTER

Presenting Madeline......
Town Crier extraodinaire!! 
Last Friday night you would have found me sitting in the balcony, center stage at the California Performing Arts Center waiting for the curtain to go up....


For those of you who know Mary, Dave and Will....can you spot them in Orchestra seating below?  This was my view....I was tempted to drop water balloons but alas they didn't fit in my evening bag so I left them at home.

This was their daughters first theatrical performance with the San Elijo Dance Academy....I wouldn't have missed it for anything! 

 Me with Cinderella....magical!
I was all a twitter. 

Favorite photo of the evening
Proud Father with his daughter!

Proud Parents
If I had a wish to give....it would be to give you a friend like Mary. She is an amazing mother, friend, sister and mentor.  I was so proud of her daughter on this special evening.  Glad I was able to be a part of it!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah