Thursday, October 14, 2010

FALL CONCERT

LA LA LA LA LA
Wednesday Night Concert
Womens Ensemble
7th Grader Kayla Performing

KIRRA - FINN

Father/Son

Kathy-Kayla-Gus-Angie
(Looking good Kathy!)

Best song selection yet....my two favorites were: Hey Delilah by the Mens Chorus & Only You from a Walk to Remember.

Before we left to attend the Fall Concert I told Finn we were going to experience a little culture....he asked "What's culture Mommy?"

I could have responded with: the act of developing the intellectual & moral faculties especially by education....but I had a feeling that wouldn't help answer his question, so I said instead:

We are going to spend the evening listening to fine music with the family and maybe hear a few songs we haven't heard before.....and that is exactly what we did.

I love you Kayla....thanks for providing us with culture on a Wednesday evening! 

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah