Monday, August 23, 2010

STAR GAZING

When was the last time you looked up at the moon & stars?  Last week we brought home a book from the library titled "Apollo" which gives a brief description of each Lunar Landing & a list of the US space missions to the Moon.  After reading it from front to back I find myself looking up at the night sky with fresh new eyes.
Coincidentally, Friday night found us gazing at the moon/stars/planets in Vi & Gus's driveway, I can honestly say I have never hung out at the front of Todd's parents driveway in my entire life. 
I think I may join the Junior Astronomers....I loved the telescope and was amazed at how vividly you could see the craters on the Moon's surface and try and place each lunar landing Finn and I had read about only days before. 

Don't forget to look up whenever you get the chance.....you may be surprised  by what you see....... a satelite, the moon, planets in orbit.......billions and billions of stars! 

1 comment:

The Chavez Family said...

Yes, the other day Mark saw a bunch of Midget Aliens dancing on the moon and looked like they were singing the "Macharaina". They all had mustaches and hula skirts on with coconuts on their chests. Very strange! Did you see that too!! I bet Finn did!! Hahaha

Of course I'm teasing! Sounds like a lot of fun over at Violet and Gus's house.

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah