Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BOYS vs. GIRLS

Who said Boys are easier than Girls especially with grooming & clothes?  

Remind me please, because this very morning, I would disagree wholeheartedly!!

The requests this morning:

Mom...I want a faux hawk, just like's Ethans.

Mom....Please tie my laces so they don't hang long like Papa does.

Mom...I don't want my sleeves going past here.

Mom...I want to wear shorts, not pants today.

Mom...I want to wear my cowboy boots to school.

Mom....I want orange juice not milk.

Mom...It's share day, can I bring Samson(our dog)?


 By the time I buckled Finn into his carseat this morning, I was numb. You can see I was able to style his hair into a "small" faux hawk, I tied his shoes so the laces didn't hang too low and gave him a picture of Samson swimming in our pool to show during ShareTime at school.


 In the four short years I have been a Mother I have learned there are some requests I can grant my child without too much trouble and they make Finn so very happy....and then there are those requests that all I can say is...........

ASK YOUR FATHER

1 comment:

The Chavez Family said...

Very Cute Tiff! Love it! Finn is so handsome in his Faux Hawk! haha
Hope to see you soon supper mom!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah