Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TWILIGHT SAGA - ECLIPSE

Yes, no need to ask...I was at the midnight release of Eclipse last night!  I am becoming predictable.....even Aunt Scotty called yesterday after witnessing long lines  forming in the afternoon at her local cinema and assumed correctly that I would be part of the Twilight obsessed crowd nationwide.


The wonderful part of being obsessed is that I share my obsession with my Sisters, Sister-in-Law and nieces.  I am not alone, strength in numbers!!

Appetizer & Cocktail time provides fortification before we re-enter the line.  (Nieces and friends held our spot)  It pays to have connections!

See all the people in the background?  They are all waiting in line, we heard the line started at 3pm.  When we arrived at 8:15pm the line was already wrapped completely around the theater complex and heading out to Starbucks on the other side.  Total Madness, these were the longest lines I have seen for any of the midnight Twilight book, movie or dvd releases!!

At this point the line started moving again, Angie and I jumped up from our Antipasto salad to reclaim our spots in line just in case they made it inside the theater.   (See the white sweatshirt....Kayla and Hayley)  As it turned out, they only made it to just outside the entrance which gave us time to finish our meal.

Ahhhhhh.....we finally made it inside to theater 9 and were pleased with the seats we found.  We all ended up together which was the main goal after the mad dash to find seats in whatever theater you could find with empty seats.

Ready for the movie to begin.....

For all of you waiting
on our review of Eclipse,
WE LOVED IT! 

GO SEE IT THIS WEEKEND!

2 comments:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Love the pictures tiff! I hope you dont mind me stealing a pic to post on my blog :) I will copy one :) Just so I have a pic on my blog from our fun night out :) I love how you cut the bottom picture, it makes me laugh because of the comments we all made of our chins :) I love how we all laugh so hard when we are together!! :) Good times had by all! I still want a big wolf.. its on my Xmas list :)I didnt get home until 2:45am... so worth it!!! Love all of you girls!

Allie said...

so jealous. looks like you girls had an awesome time. miss you!!!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah