Wednesday, June 16, 2010

GRADUATION - SUMMER IS HERE!!!

Another school year comes to a close.....
today we attended the Montessori end of year musical performance & Pre-K graduation.

5 and 4 year old Classes preparing to sing
"We Are the World"

Finn and Gregory
(Finn calls him Gregorby)



Is that really my little boy?
I can't help but see Todd when he sits like this.

Mrs. T with all her little chicks in a row

Am I seeing double?
I better lay off the Cool Aid

My Boys

Top of the World
Finn & Ethan

Sean & Finn
Just a couple of Monkey's

As of tomorrow, the Summer School program begins.  The Summer program includes field trips, outdoor water fun and a slightly relaxed curriculum. 

When regular school starts back up in September, Finn will be in the Pre-K classroom.  I will not cry, I will not cry..........yeah right!

Congratulations to all the graduates of 2010....may your journey ahead be prosperous and fullfilling. 

1 comment:

The Chavez Family said...

Cute pics Tiff! You need to let us know of these events of Fin's!!! :-)

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah