Monday, May 24, 2010

OUT WITH THE OLD...IN WITH THE NEW

After 20 years on State Street, my father's Architectural Firm moved to the other side of I-5 to a more modern, pleasing office building.......much more conducive to modern architectural endeavors. 


                        

Last weekend, my father invited us to a painting party at the old office, at first I was a little skeptical of how much work we could complete with Finn, Chloe and Tiago as part of the crew.....I was pleasantly surprised and ended up enjoying myself working together again as a family!! 


As president of Karnak, Mr. Richardson (AKA: GrandpaRobert) is not against using child labor. His crew consisted of (1) One Year Old, (1) 3 Year Old and (1) 4 Year Old. He did give them a break with snack provided: Veggie Sticks and Gushers.


Superintendent Todd made sure the child laborers had the correct tools & instructions to get this job completed efficiently and correctly.

Chloe had a height disadvantage
which Grandma Cher helped remedy. 



A Job Well Done Boys
( I love Tiago's salute)

2 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

Too funny about Dad and child labor! Wish I were there that day. It's so much fun when we all get together! Love the Fin and Tiago pics!! :-)

Allie said...

omg - tiago's little tush in Cars undies is so cute

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah