Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Tea with Finn


Finn's preschool held a Mother's Day Tea this morning from 7am to 9am.  Upon arrival I was presented with a single red rose and a homemade gift from Finn.  I was starting to feel like a princess and loving it!

This is the second one I have attended and made sure to schedule it into my day, it is a good way for me to meet the other mothers.  We are usually in such a hurry during morning drop off that we don't have the opportunity to get to know each other better.  Most of us are working mothers who glady sat around sipping tea and chatting while our children ran wild on the playground. 

My Homemade Gift from Finn
(already in place at my office)

I will be in Finn's debt forever.....
he is the reason I am a MOTHER!

I must also thank the teachers and director at Finn's school, they did a lovely job with the presentation of food, tea and edibles.  They also kept the overly excited children occupied while the mothers caught up with one another.   A truly lovely way to start the day!

3 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

That is so cool that Finn's school did that for you guys! I love the first picture, it made me want to go have a biscuit and tea!

Love the gift Finn made you! It is so beautiful! Doesn't being a mom make you love life even more!!!

Love you guys!
Auntie and Sister,
Kara :-)

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

I agree with Kara, it made me want to have tea and crumpets!! Finn is so adorable!! I love his little picture :) In just a few years that little picture with seem like many years ago.... its so important for us mothers to enjoy these precious years when our little ones are still little :) How time flies.... in just a few years we will be cleaning stinky football jerseys, and just plain stinky teenage boys!! :) I remember Robs sports bag mom would clean out and wash.... those days are coming!! have a wonderful mothers day!!! Love you
Dev

Allie said...

Love the hand! Your mother's day tea looked a lot yummier than mine did LOL

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah