Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THE COLOR OF FEBRUARY





Can you think of a more appropriate color for a new sofa than RED for the month of February?  I have never owned a red sofa, have you?  It changes the feel of the room completely, bold and vibrant!

In a philanthropic gesture, my parents donated a beautiful, in almost new condition, RED sofa to our  family/TV room.  The previous sofa was 12 years old and had seen better days! 

We are all thrilled with the new addition....but Finn is beyond thrilled!  Can you tell?  He looks quite comfortable.
Thanks Mom & Dad!

2 comments:

The Chavez Family said...

Fin is in love, I can tell! Looks really nice in that room! :-)

Allie said...

Looks awesome! You know what I love about you and your family? Every time I go out there, everything has been redecorated, like a constant project going on. Wish I had an eye for decorating like you guys!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah