Saturday, November 28, 2009

MY NEW SCHWINN



The morning after Thanksgiving I awoke to a small voice whispering in my ear....."Mommy, we have a surprise....wake up, we have a surprise".  I arose from my Turkey Hangover and let Finn pull me along, his little hand in mind, as we turned the corner into the living room there is was...........A SCHWINN 7 Speed Beach Cruiser!!!!  

I was surprised, shocked, amazed and thrilled all at once.  My birthday is not till Monday so I was not expecting anything so early.  How Todd was able to keep Finn from ruining the surprise will be a mystery.  I have dreamed about owning a beach cruiser for years and have gone to great lengths to get on a bike...I've borrowed Violet, Erik, and Devon's..........but no longer, I am now the proud owner of a White/Tiffany Blue 7 Speed SCHWINN Beach Cruiser.

For those of you wondering why my birthday present was given early, Todd knew we had the long holiday weekend ahead and wanted to make sure it was filled with family bicycle rides together.  So far we've had two.   Todd and I even raced each other along the Coastal Rail Trail with Finn pulled behind in his Burley cheering us on.  Yes, Todd won....but give me time, I wasn't too far behind.  Victory will soon be mine.

Hope your holiday weekend has been as much fun as mine so far!!! 

1 comment:

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Happy Birthday Tiffiney :) Stoked you finally got the bike you wanted!! So can I come over and pick up my bike you borrowed :) lol.. Love you.. Got a bday surprise for you as well!! See you tomorrow :)

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah