Wednesday, November 18, 2009

COUNTDOWN

Can you guess where  I will be tomorrow at midnight?  For those of you who really know me.......I am sure you guessed correctly.  Yes, I will be with the other 10 million screaming women/girls at the Twiligt Saga, New Moon movie premiere. 


Did you see the purchase date on the ticket?
Purchased in September
I am a loyal and dedicated fan!
My sister-in-law was kind enough to pick it up for me.

If you have nothing better to do tomorrow night, come hang out with us,  we plan on eating Mexican food and sipping cocktails while we wait.  If I can't convince you, I bet the poster below will...............


Team Edward
or
Team Jacob?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiff,

Please consult with my agent before you post pictures of me on your blog. Yes, i know you're proud of me for being Edward.

BTW- The vampire thing is sooo 1990's...

Coach Coug

GonhesRichardsonClan said...

Rob you wish!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah