Sunday, January 25, 2009

It happened...from Soccer to Softball

The family has a new sport to participate in, thanks to Kayla. One of Kayla's closest friend's (Samantha) is an All-Star Softball player and has passed the bug onto to Kayla. Try-Outs were Saturday morning, she had new cleats (Todd & Tiff), Helmut & Glove (grandma & grandpa) and a ball from Samantha. She was ready to go. I was so proud of her, she didn't seem nervous at all. Next time I am nervous or apprehensive about starting something new, I will use Kayla as my guiding light. I also give her Mother credit for allowing her to try a new sport without any prior involvment. It is a big commitment of the parents and extended family getting them to games and practices as well as volunteering.
Angie, Uncle Todd and Kayla
(love the pink helmut)
Unlce Todd, Kayla and Aunt Tiffiney
So proud we are of her!!!

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah