Monday, January 19, 2009

BREAKING DAWN MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY!!!!

I must admit, shout out loud to all who will hear, I AM A TWILIGHTER!!!!!

Thanks to my dear niece Kirra, I fell in love with Bella & Edward, Stephenie Meyers, FORKS WA and love eternal!!! Part of Summer 2008 was filled with reading, more reading and more reading....sigh! The Breaking Dawn Midnight Book Release Party was in August being held at the local Barnes & Noble.

Being the awesome aunt that I am (haha), Kirra, Kayla and my sister all atteneded the party!!!! WHAT A NIGHT!!! Heather (friend of Kirra & Kayla) even showed up with her father! GO MIKE!!! Devon and I were very impressed...not to many males at this event, let alone dad's.


Kirra, Tiffiney, Kayla and Devon

Barnes & Noble had many events going on, as anxious girls, tweens, teens and Twilighter mom's waited for the witching hour. Bobbing for apples with vampire teeth, photo's with books (hehe) and photo frame creations....much conversation with all attendee's on who is TEAM EDWARD or TEAM JACOB.......which are you?


Kirra getting ready to put in vampire teeth and go for the Twilight apple

(Devon in foreground)

Kirra in action!

We ended the night with Kirra and Kayla sleeping over, needless to say Kirra read till 5:30am, full lights on with Kayla and I trying to sleep next to her as she sighed, gasped and laughed! It was a perfect night I will never forget.

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah