Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finn and Motorcycles

In deep sorrow and sadness,

I must confess to all.....my son LOVES motorcyles!!! It scares me speechless (unbelievable I know) I can already imagine all the horrendous accidents, broken bones, stiches, need I say more. Why not hoola hoops? Or better yet...blocks. You know, standard toddler toys, but no.....FINN LOVES MOTORCYLE'S.
So, when we headed to Mary's house (BFF), I thought we were going to experience a nice evening with children (she has two, Madeline 10, Will 7) wine, cheese...adult conversation while the children played. I never even imagined the evening would have Finn on a motorcyle. Lucky for Finn, Will was a good boy last year and Santa brought him his very own motorcyle. I think it even hits 20mph on the open road. Needless to say, Finn was beyond exited! Will being the nice boy he is, even allowed Finn to sit astride the bike. Pictures below. Please pray for me that Finn will leave motorcyles behind and pick up jump rope instead.

Will Henry Hauri (7)
(Next Pro-BMX Rider)

Finn

(I guess I should be thankful he put on a helmut)

Thank you Mary, Madeline and Will. We had a wonderful evening, we didn't want to leave.

No comments:

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah