Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HALLOWEENTIME AT DISNEYLAND

  


  Monday I had the afternoon off, Finn gets out of Kindergarten at 11:35....What To Do?  What To Do?  What To Do?

Laundry - NO
Wash the Car - NO
Disneyland - YES!!!


Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

We left Finn's school at 11:40AM and pulled into Downtown Disney at 12:41PM.  Don't you just love Carpool?  Better yet, Disneyland has their own off-ramp from the Carpool lane that drops right into the PARK!  Love it.                                       


Tarzan's Tree house Rope Swing
We have been reading the Magic Tree House series every night before bed.  We are on book #5, Ninjas Before Dark....if you aren't familiar with these books they revolve around a "Magic Tree House".  Because of this, Finn's favorite attraction at Disneyland is Tarzan's Tree House.  My thighs are killing me still....I can't tell you how many times we climbed this tree!


The Halloween Swag is everywhere you look! 



Finn in front of his favorite carved pumpkin, Buzz Lightyear.  Yes that is a Jack Sparrow sword...I couldn't say no and it was only $4.95 minus the 10% discount I get being an Annual Passport holder at Disneyland.  I just love perks!!


Pirate?  Ninja?  Pirate?  Ninja?
What's your vote?  Should Finn be a Pirate or Ninja?
My vote is for a Ninja....he's been a pirate before.


To Infinity and Beyond!

Happy Halloween
from
Disneyland

1 comment:

Allie said...

I wish I were close to a Disney location. It looks so fun decorated for Halloween!
Glad you had a great time on your day off. Finn, you are getting so darn big!!

Hi from Disneyland

Hi from Disneyland
Hi from Disneyland

About Me

Todd Tiffiney Finn Samson Delilah